Thursday, August 27, 2009

Greenhills

Me and my cousin went to greenhills today for a special finding mission. if you would ask filipino people, greenhills is heaven! it is where you can find cheap but stylish clothes, accesories, etc.. i sooo adore antique-designed stuffs these days so i undoubtedly bought this:


whats nice about this is, if you open it, it has watch inside! 2 in 1 watch-necklace!

and for our special mission:


ZOE UNNI.. I FOUND IT!! HAHAHA I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT GET OUT OF STOCK....HAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. I love what u got , u make me wanna go to Greenhills^^;Thanks so much Mici for the pouch, I can't believe u went all way there to get it for me..love u sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sure u will love there! ^^;;
    no problem unni~ thanks to u coz u love filipino-designed stuff ^^ just tell me if u want things from here ^^

    ReplyDelete