Thursday, September 3, 2009

Carbonara (Original Style)

I cooked carbonara for lunch today. hmm.. it doesnt taste like the one my mom used to cook but i am so proud of myself for doing it..hehe
Im gonna share to everyone how to cook it which my mom taught me how to.
HERE's HOW:
1. slice Prosciutto crudo(italian ham, taste like bacon) into small cubes.
2. fry the Prosciutto crudo in olive oil until half-crispy (so it will not lose its flavor). Set aside.
3. get 6 fresh eggs (5yolks:1whole egg). mix.
4. cook the pasta. approximately 1/2 kilo.
5. drain the pasta then quickly add it to the mixed eggs. mix well.
6. put the fried Prosciutto crudo with olive oil and parmesan cheese. mix.
7. enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm Italian, you got some nice Carbonara! It looks yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankssss~^^* but did i do the right thing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never had Cabonara before..kkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. its delicious~~ kkkkkk u can try pasta with seafoods.. i just forgot what they call it... i love it too ^^

    ReplyDelete