Saturday, November 21, 2009

*G I F T*

hi everyone~~!!! how are u all doing?
i hope u are all doing great!! ^^*

Yesterday, i met a beautiful sister from Thailand, Sora unni. She is Zoe unni's younger sister.^_^* We met several times already, our 4th meeting! yeah! kkkkkk i sooooo enjoyed everytime we meet and i hope she enjoyed as well...kkkk
so yeah...it was my 20th birthday last july and my 2 unni-deul (ZOE AND SORA)decided to give me a birthday present..kkkk im posting the present (together with urs truly, myself kkk) here coz i wanted them to know how much i loooooove and how much i appreciated it....
here we go~~~



~^ the cute dress..



~^ the lacey dress


~^ the leopard ring


~^ the prettylicious earrings

***sorry for the bad quality of my photos >.< my webcam is so low tech***

i wanna say... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! *HUGS* ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!!!! kkkkkkk
i wanna say thank u to ur Mom as well!! kkkk the lacey dress is soo pretty!
i feel so beautiful whenever i wear the lacey and cute dress~~ kkkk aha!! the leopard ring is sooo fabulous!!! it makes my hand sexy, i think LOL the earrings are cute as well... i havent seen like those here in my country..really!! hahaha

zoe unni..i really really really wanted to meet u now!! i wanna hug u!! kkkkkk
im excited for u to see the pouch...hehehe

7 comments:

  1. Woah Mici..I am glad u liked everything^^The dresses look pretty on u~

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkkk thanks unni...im gonna wear next when i go out the lacey dress..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. that lace dress looks adorable on you! anddd omg you look super young! :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx for ur comment sweetie!!!!!!!
    WoW that dress is amzing i love it!and the ring rocks!!!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daphne: i love it too..thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mici! :) I don't know if you still check your blog, but I was on Zoe's blog and saw that handmade pouch! :X It's really pretty and I was wonderingg if there's anywhere I can get it online or somethingg? I've been looking for a lacey pouch like that for a long time! :P

    (Btw, you look amazingly cute in that lace dress!)

    Thank youu~ :)

    ReplyDelete